Thursday 17 March 2011

My Final Major Project is coming up, I'm still having trouble with idea's. Starting off with a piece from one of the exhibitions or museums i've been to is hard. I am going to take my self back to the Horniman Museum and The Natural History Museum to have a hunt for ideas. I'm feeling I want to do a 2x Double Page spread for a collection. This means me making all the pieces though in a total of 8 weeks including research. 

I've seen a lot of nature inspired bits and pieces recently. I loved the photoshoot on James Browns Great British Hairdresser show on Channel 4. The black bird piece was amazing. At the Natural History Museum they have Stag Beetles and Animal Bones I was thinking maybe transcripting these into a garment then using this as inspiration for my models hair and Make Up. I would quite like to do Geisha type hair/eyes.  I have the perfect Model, Holly, she looks a whole lot like Abbey Lee Kershaw, except dark hair, dark eyes, 5 ft 11. 

I'm taking a lot of inspriation from this video, I love it Clare Maguire- Ain't Nobody (Breakage Remix) 

No comments:

Post a Comment